The Messy Creative is run by Elise Worrall as a sole trader. Your privacy is important to me and I am committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy (together with the Terms and Conditions and any other documents referred to on it) sets out the basis on which any personal data I collect from you, or you provide to me, will be processed by me. Please read the following carefully to understand what personal data I collect from you and how I will use it.
By visiting www.themessycreative.co.uk you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
For the purpose of the General Data Protection Regulations 2016, the data controller is Elise Worrall.
Information I may collect from you:
I may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us. You may give me information about you by filling in forms on my site or by corresponding with me by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you sign up to my email list, subscribe to any service, search for a product, place an order on my site, participate in discussion boards or other social media functions on my site, enter a competition, promotion or survey, and when you report a problem with my site. The information you give me may include your name, address, e-mail address, personal description and photograph. Financial and credit card information are managed by Etsy Payments, as I only sell through Etsy, please review their privacy policies here. I also hold the delivery address(es) for your orders and maintain a record of your product selections in the Etsy selling platform.
- Information I collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to my site I may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) click stream to, through and from my site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call us.
- This data is kept in Google Analytics and WordPress.com.
- You have the right to be forgotten so please contact me if you would like your data destroyed.
How I use your information
I use the information you give us to complete transactions such as purchases, requested content and information you have asked for. I will also use your information for marketing purposes to keep you up to date with The Messy Creative when appropriate.
Disclosure of your information
I may share your personal information with selected third parties including:
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract I enter into with you.
- Advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others. [I do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to advertisers, but I may provide them with aggregate information about users (for example, I may inform them that 500 men aged under 30 have clicked on their advertisement on any given day). I may also use such aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target (for example, women in Cornwall). I may make use of the personal data I have collected from you to enable me to comply with advertisers’ wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience].
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist in the improvement and optimisation of my site.
Where I store your data:
Data I collect and where it is kept:
Why I need it & how I use it:
- I use this information to keep you up-to-date with my products and services – this means I will send you sporadic emails, no more than twice per month, of resources, content, freebies and communications about any new products or services. I will never SPAM you and you can unsubscribe at any time.
How long I keep it:
- Your information will be kept until you tell me otherwise; you have the right to be forgotten so contact me if you’d like your data destroyed.